Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moving to Nashville

The time has come for me to make the move to Nashville. For the last two years, I've been playing with an amazing artist/songwriter by the name of Eric Lee Beddingfield. In those two years I have made many contacts, new friends and met some amazing musicians. With that being said, I have made the decision to make the move to a town I have grown to love and respect. Nashville has had some rough times in the past month or so due to the flooding and they didn't receive the media of government attention that it should have but thats ok. It is one of the most amazing cities and the way the people there came together to rise above and help each other just shows one more reason that I love that place. We Are Nashville and that can't be taken away. If you ever want to take a road trip to a city that will surprise and amaze you, go to Nashville! You will not be let down.
Take care and best wishes,

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment