Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013!

   Hello everyone and Happy New Year! It's been a while since my last post so I just wanted to drop a quick line to say whats up. 2012 was a great year so I can only imagine what 2013 has in store.
   I would like to start the new year off by thanking everyone of you that has supported and continue to support me along this awesome journey that is the music business. Sometimes its a rough road that will eat you alive but you have to get up, dust off and keep going. It is you guys, the fans and friends that drives and pushes me to do just that!
   I would like to also thank the sponsors and product companies of the gear I use to make it all happen, Silverfox DrumsticksRemo DrumheadsSabian Cymbals, Pearl DrumsDW Hardware and last but def. not least Woodshed Custom Bass Heads. I've been lucky enough to have a working relationship with these companies, they have been great to me and have been a huge help in my career by keeping things going smoothly. I can only hope it will be a partnership that lasts for a long time to come.
  A lot of things are going to be happening this year so keep an eye on this website as well as my Facebook and Twitter for upcoming news... Thanks for everything and Happy New Year!

Peace,
  Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment