Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tony teams up with Pearl Drums!

Hello ladies and gents!
   I have a bit of exciting news to report. As of this last week things were finalized so I have an announcement to make.
  As many of you know I have been playing Pearl drums for many years. Well, as of last week it is official! I am now officially an endorser of Pearl Drums and Hardware and I couldn't be more excited! Pearl is a company that has stood the test of time and they have a superior product. My only regret is not switching to them years ago.
  It is a great honor and makes me proud to be affiliated and represent such a great company with great products that I feel I can stand behind. You can't go wrong with Pearl!
  I would like to send a shout out to Kevin and the rest of the staff for welcoming me into the Pearl family and making such awesome products! Thank You!

God Bless
    Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment